Saturday, April 6, 2013

4/6/2013

    Wow! Yesterday was amazing. A few weeks ago, I called my local McDonalds and asked if they could donate some happy meal toys for us to take to Kenya with us. The supervisor of the McDonalds said, absolutely, he would love to donate. He never told me how many toys he was going to give me, just that he was going to be giving me some. I went to McDonalds yesterday to pick up the toys and was pleasantly surprised. I saw this stack of boxes sitting there waiting for me to take them. 

    5 boxes of toys. 700 toys in total. 700 kids in Kenya will get new toys because of how generous my local McDonalds was. I can't thank them enough, because they are going to make 700 children so happy. We have 3 boxes of boy toys and 2 boxes of girl toys. 700 toys. WOW! I'm so excited about this! God is so great! He has done such wonderful things and I'm so excited to see what he has in store for us over in Kenya. 

    On another note, I want to thank everyone who has donated to me, The Lizewski Family, The Neal Family, The Cadman Family, The Wilis Family, Mr. and Mrs. Hill, and The Van Dusseldorp Family. Thank you all so much for the generous donations you have sent me. Thank you also to everyone who has bought shirts from me, Megan Kinnaman, Sue Saxon, and My Grandmama. I've gotten so much support from around the country, and I thank you all so much. Like I said before, I'm really excited to see what God will do with my team and I while we are over in Kenya and all of his work that we will do. 

Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.
Psalm 100:2



1 comment:

  1. sooooo proud of you Ms Catie....and I also am sooo excited to see the awesome things God is going to do through you and your team....know that you are in our hearts and prayers....way to go McDonalds..

    ReplyDelete