Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3/13/2013

    I have some very exciting news! Some of my first donations have just arrived in the mail, and I'm very excited about it. I would like to thank the Furber Family, my Uncle D. and Aunt Con, Mr. and Mrs. Van Dorn, Jim and Ginger Abbott, Bill and Sharon Haag, and Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson for supporting me. I thank you all so much for donating to my trip, it helps so much, and every little bit helps. 

    I also want to thank everyone who has bought a shirt (or several, in some cases) from me. The Michaelis family, The Smith family, The Hogervorst family, Tiffany Feagin, Isaac Gross, Courtney Robinson, and my family, thank you all so much for buying shirts and supporting me through this journey. So far, I've had nothing but encouragement and support from everyone around me, and I feel so blessed and appreciative of everyone. So a BIG thank you to everyone who has been praying for my team and to anyone who has donated to me so far in anyway. 


    On another note, we are doing a toy drive (yay!) to take toys over to the children in Kenya. So if anyone has any small new or used toys (McDonald's kids meal toys or that kind of toy works great) let me know, and I will be more then happy to come by your house and pick them up! 



Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.

Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment