Friday, June 28, 2013

6/28/2013

    I'm sitting here on my floor with most of my clothes and such spread out in piles all around me. To be completely honest, it's a little overwhelming. I have all my stuff to pack, and I don't want to forget any of my important stuff like my migraine meds, or my passport (that would be awful if I forgot that), or my camera, or a towel. I've gone over my packing list so many times, I've memorized it by now, but I'm still afraid I'm going to miss something. 

    I have 1 day to pack (I'm heading up to LA tomorrow afternoon and I have a water polo tournament that I'll be at most of tomorrow so I can't pack tomorrow). 2 days until I say goodbye to my family for a month. And 4 days until my team and I actually leave the States. Yikes. I'm so extremely excited, I can hardly contain myself, but at the same time, it's finally hitting me, I'm going to be gone for a whole month, that's a long time. Lot's can happen in a month. But in the long run, a month is only 8% of a year, thats not very long. 


   As I was looking at all the clothes in piles all over my floor, I was thinking it would never fit into my suitcase. I did get it all into my suitcase. It took a while, but it all fits, thank goodness. Now I just have to hope I didn't forget anything.



Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment